esg logo

At the entrance to the ethno-archaeological park, on the left side there is the school built in 1906. Today, within the school are well-equipped classrooms - laboratories for conservation and research that serve as a workshop for various archaeological projects and other scientific and educational workshops.School

 

In the school hallway stone sculptures from the site Timacum Minus are exposed. There are also working facilities for storing and processing of archaeological objects and also a modestly furnished dormitory for members of the research team with bathrooms.Laboratory for conservation